Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2019/09/25 01:09:00 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4627134] needs to be handled

Hi Igniters,

 I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to help.

 If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able to finalize your contribution.
 Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master IgniteSinkConnectorTest.testSinkPutsWithoutTransformation https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=7952366899750322781&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master IgniteSinkConnectorTest.testSinkPutsWithTransformation https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-6495637752134628320&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may lead to failure were done by
	 - dmitrii ryabov <so...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=890732
	 - mstepachev <ma...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=890735
	 - andrey gura <ag...@apache.org> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=890728

	 - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
	 - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org

Best Regards,
Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
Notification generated at 04:08:55 25-09-2019

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4627134] needs to be handled

Posted by Dmitrii Ryabov <so...@gmail.com>.
> IMHO, I don't think that it is a good practice to have a commit for a
ticket which is already resolved
I think it's ok for hotfix.

TC Bot commented ticket with latest runAll visa.

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dmitrii,

Posted by Dmitrii Ryabov <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitrii,

Posted by Dmitrii Ryabov <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dmitrii Ryabov,

It seems that the following tests fail due to your change
 *    IgniteSinkConnectorTest.testSinkPutsWithoutTransformation
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=7952366899750322781&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 *    IgniteSinkConnectorTest.testSinkPutsWithTransformation
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-6495637752134628320&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

Could you please take a look?

Thanks,
S.