Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Jha, Pooja P" <Po...@genpact.com> on 2018/09/04 11:03:15 UTC

New processor method

Hi,

I have upgraded my application to Camel 2.15.0 , but new processor method on calling this initiates a stop route request, so would you please let us know if the camel community has changed the strategy regarding calling of the stop method while calling the new processor.

Regards,
Pooja Jha

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.

RE: New processor method

Posted by "Jha, Pooja P" <Po...@genpact.com>.
We have upgraded from 2.9.0 to 2.15.0 because 2.15.0 is more compatible with spring framework 4.3.16.
Pls find attached png file for the route details that we have created as part of application process.

For example if DB consumer polls 50000 records from the DB table, Splitter in the pic splits the messages in 1000 lot
So every time for a splitter to process 1000 records, it needs to call new processor method which internally is causing the route to shutdown
So essentially it restarts the route to process every 1000 records.

Thanks,
Pooja

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

From what Camel version did you upgrade?
And is there a special reason why you only upgrade to 2.15.0 and not a
newer version?

And can you tell in more details what your problem is, its not so
understandable.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 1:04 PM Jha, Pooja P <Po...@genpact.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have upgraded my application to Camel 2.15.0 , but new processor method on calling this initiates a stop route request, so would you please let us know if the camel community has changed the strategy regarding calling of the stop method while calling the new processor.
>
> Regards,
> Pooja Jha

> This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus