Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 17:23:57 UTC

[AXIS2] ClassPath problems in JBoss

Hi all,

i have this problem:

i deployed mi axis2 app on jboss into a .ear

myapp.ear
|- lib
|- mdb.jar
   |- META-INF
      |- manifest.mf
      |- ejb-jar.xml
      |- jboss.xml
|- web.war    <-- axis2
   |- META-INF
      |- manifest.mf
   |- WEB-INF
      |- modules
         |- mymodule.mar
      |- services
         |- myservice.aar
      |- conf
         |- axis2.xml
      |- web.xml

I tryed to get a org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl from a
MessageContext but i get a java.lang.ClassCastException because it use
MessageFactoryImpl of jboss instead of Axis2.saaj one so i get a
org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPMessageImpl instead
org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl.

I can avoid this moving some axis2 lib from myapp.ear/lib to
myapp.ear/web.war/WEB-INF/lib (seems that there jars have higher
priority then others..) but seems that now Axis2 don't get libs
specified into manifest and i need to use the same libs used by mdb.jar

I hope i was clear :)

Any suggestion is appreciate,
thx Lorenzo

Re: [AXIS2] [SOLVED] ClassPath problems in JBoss

Posted by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thx Robert,

that works!

Thank you and Sumeda for your patience.