Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Ruoruo Wong <wy...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/11 04:09:48 UTC

About explicitly choose partition topic

Hi Pulsar team
    I am really pleasant that Pulsar system helps me to improve my business
performance.
    And I have a problem about topic partition that I suppose the same hash
to be consumed by the same consumer, like Kafka.
    After I check the document, only resolution is "use the
$TOPIC-partition-N as the topic name to subscribe to a specific subscription",
but this is not proper for elastic system.
    Is there any other option could I choose?

Thanks

Re: About explicitly choose partition topic

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Adding the OP who I moderated onto the list.

(You subscribe by sending an email to dev-subscribe@pulsar.apache.org)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi Ruoruo,