Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/25 18:43:21 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] XBean 4.0

Counting votes it seems it passed:

+1s:  Alan D Cabrera, David Blevins, Romain Manni-Bucau
+0: Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Mark Struberg
-1: no

thank you all for your votes.

PS: ones having identified some issues would be welcomed to at least
open a jira explaining it and potentially proposing a fix if you
already have an idea to not forget them for 4.1

I'll publish binaries tonight.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] XBean 4.0

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 25, 2014, at 9:43 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: ones having identified some issues would be welcomed to at least
> open a jira explaining it and potentially proposing a fix if you
> already have an idea to not forget them for 4.1

Nicely phrased.  And +1 on the welcome nudges.

-David

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] XBean 4.0

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
And Thank You for the vote!!