Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2003/09/03 23:09:16 UTC

I am back

I am back from holidays. I'll start working through the e-mails backlog
tomorrow and will try to catch up with things. Meanwhile, I am about to
submit the first draft of the new preference architecture. Let me know
what you think.

If you see better ways of implementing it, please let it be known. By no
means my implementation is the only possible or the most optimal one.

Cheers

Oleg

Re: I am back

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hi Oleg,

Welcome back from Croatia.  I hope you had a restful vacation.

I'm very excited about the new configuration system.  I have lots of
ideas and suggestions and will post a response tonight.

Mike