Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/08/02 14:46:46 UTC

Roller 2.0 landing

Roller 2.0 is almost ready for the trunk.

Once it's ready and I have merged all 1.X changes from trunk to the
roller_2.0 branch, I'd like to do something like this:

    cd <roller-svn-dir>
    svn mv trunk branches/roller_1.3
    svn mv branches/roller_2.0 trunk

In other words, the roller_2.0 branch becomes the trunk.

Any comments or concerns about this?

- Dave

Re: Roller 2.0 landing

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
well ... i doubt 2.0 will be *easily* backward compatible with any previous versions, but if you are worried about the stability of your site then you probably don't want to be working off the trunk anyways.  I doubt there will be any problems if you wait until releases are final before upgrading.

-- Allen

Re: Roller 2.0 landing

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Roller 2.0 landing