Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ertio Lew <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/29 22:26:22 UTC

Any tools like phpMyAdmin to see data stored in Cassandra ?

I have tried Sebastien's phpmyAdmin For
Cassandra<https://github.com/sebgiroux/Cassandra-Cluster-Admin> to
see the data stored in Cassandra in the same manner as phpMyAdmin allows.
But since it makes assumptions about the datatypes of the column
name/column value & doesn't allow to configure the datatype data should be
read as on per cf basis, I couldn't make the best use of it.

Are there any similar other tools out there that can do the job better ?

Re: Any tools like phpMyAdmin to see data stored in Cassandra ?

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
If you want to try any others UI to browse your Cassandra data I can
suggest you 2 :

- https://github.com/sebgiroux/Cassandra-Cluster-Admin
- http://code.google.com/p/cassui/

The first one is built to be a phpMyAdmin Like.

Alain

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by fid <ba...@gmail.com>.
I think his development environment is windows.

--
Best Regards

Bob Bao
<ba...@gmail.com>

Re: Any tools like phpMyAdmin to see data stored in Cassandra ?

Posted by "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>.
You might run it from a VM?

Posted by Ertio Lew <er...@gmail.com>.
<Mi...@nuance.com>wrote:

>  OpsCenter?
>
>  http://www.datastax.com/products/opscenter
>
>  - Mike
>

>  I have tried Sebastien's phpmyAdmin For Cassandra<https://github.com/sebgiroux/Cassandra-Cluster-Admin> to
> see the data stored in Cassandra in the same manner as phpMyAdmin allows.
> But since it makes assumptions about the datatypes of the column
> name/column value & doesn't allow to configure the datatype data should be
> read as on per cf basis, I couldn't make the best use of it.
>
>  Are there any similar other tools out there that can do the job better ?

Thanks, that's a great product but unfortunately doesn't work with windows.
Any tools for windows ?

RE: Any tools like phpMyAdmin to see data stored in Cassandra ?

Posted by "Frisch, Michael" <Mi...@nuance.com>.
OpsCenter?