Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 05:07:58 UTC

Committers - get into action?

Committers,

There are a slew of patches being contributed by the community.   Can some
of you please look at the them and start committing them into the codebase?

Personally, I need to get the installer app out of the gate before I can
take up any other work.  It would be unfortunate to let the efforts of the
community go to waste.

Please help out as much as you can.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Committers - get into action?

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Jun Heider <ju...@realeyes.com> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2012, at 12:00 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
>
> > HI,
> >
> >> One question, do you know if we have a JIRA filter for the tickets that
> have patches waiting on commit?
> >
> > Try the filter called "Flex Unresolved Patches".
> >
> > Justin
>

> Thank you Justin, I will. Om, feel free to disregard. :)

No worries.  I am glad Justin responded; thread had slipped through my
radar.

Posted by Jun Heider <ju...@realeyes.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Jun Heider <ju...@realeyes.com>.
On Nov 1, 2012, at 10:07 PM, Om wrote:

> Committers,
>
> There are a slew of patches being contributed by the community.   Can some
> of you please look at the them and start committing them into the codebase?

Om, noticed this email go out with no response. Over the next week or so I should be getting some time opening up more and more till year's end. I'd be happy to start looking in to some of these. One question, do you know if we have a JIRA filter for the tickets that have patches waiting on commit? If not, are there particular criteria you would recommend on creating a filter for this?

Thanks and btw, super outstanding work on the installer!