Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org> on 2020/05/05 14:49:35 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.7.2-rc1?

All,

I'd like to make a storage-api release with HIVE-22959
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-22959> and HIVE-23215 <
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-23215> in it.

Should we release the following artifacts as Hive Storage API 2.7.2?

tar: http://home.apache.org/~jcamacho/hive-storage-2.7.2/
tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/storage-release-2.7.2-rc1
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HIVE/versions/12347828

Thanks!

-Jesús

Re: [VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.7.2-rc1?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jesus, Gopal, and Panos for driving this.

.. Owen

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
+1