Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2019/06/30 19:34:18 UTC

Calcite-Master - Build # 1225 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1225)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1225/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1238 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1238)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1238/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1237 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1237)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1237/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1236 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1236)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1236/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1235 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1235)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1235/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1234 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1234)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1234/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1233 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1233)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1233/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1232 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1232)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1232/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1231 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1231)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1231/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1230 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1230)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1230/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1229 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1229)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1229/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1228 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1228)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1228/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1227 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1227)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1227/ to view the results.

Re: Calcite-Master - Build # 1226 - Still Failing

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
It appears that there is a general problem with the latest jdk9 on Jenkins
[1].
I modified Calcite jobs to run with a previous version of jdk9 (b181) but
things are not that great either since Cassandra tests fail on this jdk [2].

Given this situation, I am thinking that is is better to deactivate the
tests on jdk9 at least till INFRA-18694 is resolved. We still have jdk9
tests running on Travis.

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Infrastructure/job/infra-test-jdk-ubuntu/80/
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/user/zabetak/my-views/view/Calcite-All/job/Calcite-Master/1244/jdk=JDK%209%20b181,label_exp=ubuntu&&!cloud-slave&&!H27&&!ubuntu-4/console

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I know some companies that are still on Java 8.

I don’t think we should drop Java 8 or 9 support yet.

Julian

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
FYI: I created [1], if it is not an INFRA problem I will try to have a look
at it.

Best,
Stamatis

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.