Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by jk...@apache.org on 2008/02/11 23:55:56 UTC

svn commit: r620659 - /webservices/woden/branches/woden62/

Author: jkaputin
Date: Mon Feb 11 14:55:53 2008
New Revision: 620659

Log:
Created woden62 branch from trunk HEAD for initial work on validation and assertions for Jira WODEN-62

Added:
    webservices/woden/branches/woden62/
      - copied from r620658, webservices/woden/trunk/java/

Re: svn commit: r620659 - /webservices/woden/branches/woden62/

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
I need to do some coding to figure out some early ideas - somewhere to try
things out without breaking an existing applications that depend on trunk
snapshots. I could have done this in local-mode only, but wanted to do it
via Subversion for backup and to share ideas/discussion (as per today's
Woden call).

As soon as the ideas are a bit more concrete and the code starts to
stabilise, I'll move to trunk and remove the woden62 branch.

regards,
John Kaputin

Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> wrote on 12/02/2008 03:55:19:

> John,
>
> Do we need a branch for this work? Why don't we do the validation work
in
> HEAD?
>
> Lawrence
>

> jkaputin@apache.org
> 02/11/2008 05:55 PM
> Please respond to
> woden-dev@ws.apache.org

> woden-cvs@ws.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> svn commit: r620659 - /webservices/woden/branches/woden62/
>

> Author: jkaputin
> Date: Mon Feb 11 14:55:53 2008
> New Revision: 620659

> Log:
> Created woden62 branch from trunk HEAD for initial work on validation
and
> assertions for Jira WODEN-62
>
> Added:
>     webservices/woden/branches/woden62/
>       - copied from r620658, webservices/woden/trunk/java/

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: svn commit: r620659 - /webservices/woden/branches/woden62/