Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/05/29 15:59:22 UTC

Tapestry Promoted.

With several + votes in the incubator, tapestry and jakarta and no -1s, I've
done the work to promote tapestry to "project" status at jakarta.  Congrats
to all of the Tapestry committers.  I trust your community will continue to
grow and strengthen.
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

Re: Tapestry Promoted.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Same company, different department.  Send mail to
"infrastructure@apache.org" and tell them "Eyebrowse is really cool during
the 2-3 days a year when it actually like archives messages and stuff!" ;-)

I'd just use gmane.org.  It's pretty fast (as both a news bridge and
archive) and is far more reliable.  If tapestry isn't covered, I'd add it.
(you can easily do so)

-Andy

On 5/29/03 10:11 AM, "Bill Lear" <ra...@zopyra.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 09:59:22 (-0400) Andrew C. Oliver writes:
>> With several + votes in the incubator, tapestry and jakarta and no -1s, I've
>> done the work to promote tapestry to "project" status at jakarta.  Congrats
>> to all of the Tapestry committers.  I trust your community will continue to
>> grow and strengthen.
>
> Fantastic, congratulations.  Now, when can we get the e-mail archives
> fixed?
>

> Bill

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

Re: Tapestry Promoted.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Same company, different department.  Send mail to
"infrastructure@apache.org" and tell them "Eyebrowse is really cool during
the 2-3 days a year when it actually like archives messages and stuff!" ;-)

I'd just use gmane.org.  It's pretty fast (as both a news bridge and
archive) and is far more reliable.  If tapestry isn't covered, I'd add it.
(you can easily do so)

-Andy

On 5/29/03 10:11 AM, "Bill Lear" <ra...@zopyra.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 09:59:22 (-0400) Andrew C. Oliver writes:
>> With several + votes in the incubator, tapestry and jakarta and no -1s, I've
>> done the work to promote tapestry to "project" status at jakarta.  Congrats
>> to all of the Tapestry committers.  I trust your community will continue to
>> grow and strengthen.
>
> Fantastic, congratulations.  Now, when can we get the e-mail archives
> fixed?
>

> Bill

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi