Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/19 22:44:14 UTC

Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Administration

- Continuing the discussion for topics to cover in the Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Administration section -

The idea is to use Geronimo's existing documentation as a topic guideline adding user input for new topics. So, pls chime in with the topics you would like to see covered.
It would be great to see volunteers too ;-)

Here are some of the topics already covered:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/administration.html

What other topics would you like to see covered?

What areas you volunteer to work on? (rise your hand, don't be shy, there are a couple of threads already showing volunteers to work on documentation ;-)  )

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Administration

Posted by Karthiga Ratnam <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sure Hernan, I'll start with Configuring a remote Apache HTTP Server right
away..

Thanks

Karthiga

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Can you use Tomcat instead or this error is in both dists?

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Karthiga Ratnam <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.