Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dave <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/18 19:03:28 UTC

7.3 to 7.5

Would a minor solr upgrade such as this require a reindexing in order to take advantage of the skg functionality, or would it work regardless?  A full reindex is quite a large operation in my use case

Re: 7.3 to 7.5

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Upgrade between minor releases does not require a re-index but please read
the upgrade notes for 7.4 and 7.5 releases in the CHANGES.txt in case there
are configuration changes you need to make.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 12:33 AM Dave <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would a minor solr upgrade such as this require a reindexing in order to
> take advantage of the skg functionality, or would it work regardless?  A
> full reindex is quite a large operation in my use case

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.