Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 15:02:07 UTC

Re: Data taking more time to load using GetDataStreamer

Hello!

It seems that you are inserting the same key over and over again -
eyJFbXBJZCI6IjAwMDAwMDAwLTAwMDAtMDAwMC0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMCJ9

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have no idea why, but when I have added Console.WriteLine, it's the same
value over and over. I think that's in code outside of Apache Ignite.

Ilya Kasnacheev