Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 11:22:19 UTC

Fine grained JSF Security

Hello,

Any tips on how to do fine grained security such as securing and access
voting for individual components in a nice way? I have previously seen a
CODI addon that looked promising that was basically added as a child:
s:securedComponent and it did the validation. Something like this been
discussed? I guess rendered + Deltaspike security would do the job but it
not as pretty as many other deltaspike enhanced constructs I already use.

If anyone has a nice setup for JSF I would be interested in tips!

Cheers