Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2004/11/10 11:51:43 UTC

Publishing a human-oriented service-description ?

Hi List,

The development of a web-service that could be used by many passes
through the publication of a human-readable description of the service,
and maybe of a whole process.

How do people here publish their description to their friends, except
for sending an email ?
Is there any usage of, maybe, xdoclet ?
Is there space in WSDL for human comments and tools to produce a
documentation?

thanks

paul

RE: Publishing a human-oriented service-description ?

Posted by Brian Jackson <Br...@zedak.com>.
Maybe WSDLdoc is what you are looking for?
http://www.bluetetra.com/wsdldoc/

Brian

Posted by Ivan Aguirre <iv...@gmail.com>.