Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Mike M." <le...@mordent.com> on 2005/10/17 17:42:59 UTC

Patch to add named anchors to link tools in kupu in lenya 1.2.3

Hi,

Seeing a recent post about named anchors reminded me that we had problems
getting those to work too in our lenya 1.2.3 implementation.  The current link
drawers/tools didn't handle named anchors well at all.  So we made a fix to do
it hopefully better.

Here's a patch that will allow you to create named anchors (and links to them).
When creating a named anchor, you should create it like a regular link, by
selecting the full text of the anchor, not just clicking at the beginning of the
text (or you won't be able to click and edit it later).

Good luck,
-mm