Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Victor Souza <vs...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/21 13:01:47 UTC

Server-side printfs

Hi,

Where is printed the lines I use inside my code (on the server side)?
It is loaded dynamically on Apache and I've no idea where it is being
printed !!!

Thks,

+ Victor A. S. M. de Souza +

Re: Server-side printfs

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
If you run Apache with -X option (that is debug mode) you will see them.
Else, you cannot see those anywhere.
Anyway, printfs on server side are useful for debugging and nothing else.

Thanks,
Samisa...