Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/07/30 16:06:59 UTC

Welcome to our five new Sling PMC members!

Hi Sling community,

The Sling PMC took a good look at our list of active committers and as
a result has proposed the following people as members of the Sling
PMC, and without opposition ASF's Board of Directors (*) I'm happy to
announce our five new PMC members, in no specific order:

Andrei Dulvac, Nicolas Peltier, Julian Sedding, Georg Henzler and
David Bosschaert

A big thank you to all of you for your continued efforts to help keep
Sling at a high level of quality and robustness, and congratulations
on your new role here!

-Bertrand

(*) Board oppositions are extremely unlikely, I don't remember a
single one - but in theory they could happen