Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Johannes Katelaan <jk...@e-integration.de> on 2009/06/08 14:42:48 UTC

getVersion?

Hi,

I'd like to write the version of an embedded ftpserver into a log
file, when my program is started. Is there something like a static
getVersion method in any class of ftpserver that I could use for this?

Johannes

Re: getVersion?

Posted by Johannes Katelaan <jk...@e-integration.de>.
Sounds like a good idea - I'll try this.

Thanks!

Johannes

Re: getVersion?

Posted by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com>.