Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve <co...@excite.com> on 2004/05/28 08:13:45 UTC

Radio button with image

 Hi all, I want to display different images next to each of the radio buttons appearing on the form. For example if there are 3 radio buttons for orange,apple and peach then i would like to have 3 different images next to each of the radio buttons. How do i achieve this.  Is there any documentation available in the cocoon site for this. I tried finding, but was unsuccessful. Thanx in advance. Steve.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Re: Radio button with image

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 28.05.2004 08:13, Steve wrote:
> Hi all, I want to display different images next to each of the radio
> buttons appearing on the form. For example if there are 3 radio
> buttons for orange,apple and peach then i would like to have 3
> different images next to each of the radio buttons. How do i achieve
> this.  Is there any documentation available in the cocoon site for
> this. I tried finding, but was unsuccessful. Thanx in advance. Steve.

You probably need a field and add a selection list. The rest is a
question of styling and so your part. For example you can change the
styling in the template from "radio" to "radio-image" and add a template
handling this. The template should not look so much different from the
template handling "radio".

Joerg