Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/11/07 19:19:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Daffodil VS Code 1.2.0

It has been over 3 months since the last Daffodil VS Code release. We've had a
number of bug fixes and features added since then, so I think it's about
time for another release.

Does anyone have any other changes they'd like to make it into 1.2.0?

Once these issues are fixed I propose that we start the 1.2.0 release
process.

- Shane Dell

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Daffodil VS Code 1.2.0

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.
I suspect the things I'd like to have in some release of the VSCode
environment "real soon now" may be beyond 1.2.0.

They're pretty much aligned with the roadmap/wiki document, so are
suggested there for releases past 1.2.0.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
Only thing I can think of is to update to Daffodil 3.4.0 once it's released:

   #336 Update the extension to use Apache Daffodil 3.4.0