Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by $ubbu <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/16 12:36:05 UTC

Cache of interlinked URLs

Hi All,

     I'm giving an example of the scenario

we created a global DNS entry for www.golfradar.com pointing to local ip:
192.168.0.51

I wrote a rule in remap.config like map http://www.golfradar.com/
http://golfpunk.golfradar.com

here golfpunk.golfradar.com needs to get data from other sites (ex:from
www.pgatour.com..)

My question is can we cache the data from www.pgatour.com also without
adding the site in host file or local dns??

--
*Regards*

*Subrahmanya Prasad P*

Re: Cache of interlinked URLs

Posted by $ubbu <su...@gmail.com>.
we are providing trafficservers to some of the clients to access our
websites.

I've made changes in records.config
CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 8080 to 80
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 0 to 1

It is working as forward proxy but not for all the URLs, we required
specific URLs to be cached

Posted by Miles Libbey <ml...@apache.org>.