Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by tsuraan <ts...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 23:58:27 UTC

Lucene in Action Rev2

In the free first chapter of the new Lucene in Action book, it states
that it's targetting Lucene 3.0, but on the Manning page for the book,
it says the code in the book is written for 2.3.  I'm guessing that
the book is the authority on what the book covers, but could somebody
maybe change the Manning page to reflect that?

Re: Lucene in Action Rev2

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Thanks for spotting that!  We'll work with Manning to get it fixed...

Yes, we're targeting 3.0 not 2.3 :)

Mike

Re: Lucene in Action Rev2

Posted by tsuraan <ts...@gmail.com>.
> I've pinged Manning to get this corrected.  Thanks for the heads-up.
>
> 	Erik

No problem.  I'm about to order the beta book, and I'm looking forward
to the final copy.  Thanks for writing it :)

Re: Lucene in Action Rev2

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.