Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Integrin <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/14 13:17:50 UTC

Sales forecast for MRP

Hi All -

We are building Food Services application using Ofbiz, in which we
have modelled the kitchen using Manufacturing and leveraging MRP for
Requirements Planning;
We have a situation in which the kitchen will get pre-orders for the
whole year and will have to produce food on a daily basis depending on
the Menu for the day;
I understand MRP works based on Sales Orders, Sales Forecast, Minimum
Stock etc; It appears that Sales Forecast to be used for managing the
pre-order menu for the year;  by creating daily CustomTimePeriod? Any
suggestions are highly appreciated!

-Regards
Sakthi

--
Sent from my mobile device

Re: Sales forecast for MRP

Posted by Integrin <in...@gmail.com>.
Appreciate the prompt response Jacopo; So far this works well and will
be sure to report any issues

- Regards
Sakthi

--