Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Laurence <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 17:42:22 UTC

[servicemix-ftp] Problem about FTP component

Hi All,

I'm trying to use servicemix-ftp component on apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse.
My purpose is to download files from a FTP server to the local system.

So,I build ftp-su for polling files from FTP server,and build file-su for
saving files in the local site.
In addition,I build a sa for rising the two su.

After the sa was deployed,I expected that there should be something in the
local folder.
But nothing happened. No downloaded files,no error log.
I think there maybe something wrong in the su xbean setting.
Can any of you help me?

The ftp-su xbean.xml is set as follow:
<ftp:poller service="itri:ftppoller"
	       endpoint="endpoint"
	       targetService="itri:filesender"
	       uri="ftp://account:password@myFTPserver/test"
               period="3000">
	</ftp:poller>

The file-su xbean.xml is set as follow:
<file:sender service="itri:filesender"
                 endpoint="endpoint"
		 directory="file:outbox"
                 overwrite="true">
	</file:sender>

Thanks for your help in advance
Laurence

Re: [servicemix-ftp] Problem about FTP component

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Laurence,

do you have any trace in the log file (in DEBUG mode) ?

Regards
JB

On 08/02/2011 05:42 PM, Laurence wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to use servicemix-ftp component on apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse.
> My purpose is to download files from a FTP server to the local system.
>
> So,I build ftp-su for polling files from FTP server,and build file-su for
> saving files in the local site.
> In addition,I build a sa for rising the two su.
>
> After the sa was deployed,I expected that there should be something in the
> local folder.
> But nothing happened. No downloaded files,no error log.
> I think there maybe something wrong in the su xbean setting.
> Can any of you help me?
>
> The ftp-su xbean.xml is set as follow:
> <ftp:poller service="itri:ftppoller"
> 	       endpoint="endpoint"
> 	       targetService="itri:filesender"
> 	       uri="ftp://account:password@myFTPserver/test"
>                 period="3000">
> 	</ftp:poller>
>
> The file-su xbean.xml is set as follow:
> <file:sender service="itri:filesender"
>                   endpoint="endpoint"
> 		 directory="file:outbox"
>                   overwrite="true">
> 	</file:sender>
>
> Thanks for your help in advance
> Laurence

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [servicemix-ftp] Problem about FTP component

Posted by rsmaoui <s-...@hotmail.com>.
Hi laurence,

are you resolved your problem?

can you please share xbean files

Re: [servicemix-ftp] Problem about FTP component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Are you required to use JBI?

Going forward, Apache Camel, is the preferred way of building
integration applications, hosted in Apache ServiceMix.
So I would suggest you take a look at that if possible.

The camel-ftp component is documented here:
http://camel.apache.org/ftp2

If you are new to Camel then you may want to read this article
http://java.dzone.com/articles/open-source-integration-apache

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Laurence <la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to use servicemix-ftp component on apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse.
> My purpose is to download files from a FTP server to the local system.
>
> So,I build ftp-su for polling files from FTP server,and build file-su for
> saving files in the local site.
> In addition,I build a sa for rising the two su.
>
> After the sa was deployed,I expected that there should be something in the
> local folder.
> But nothing happened. No downloaded files,no error log.
> I think there maybe something wrong in the su xbean setting.
> Can any of you help me?
>
> The ftp-su xbean.xml is set as follow:
> <ftp:poller service="itri:ftppoller"
>               endpoint="endpoint"