Posted to user@lucy.apache.org by goran kent <go...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/25 11:25:30 UTC

[lucy-user] lucy-commits archive not being updated?

Hi,

Just thought I'd mention it:  I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like
the lucy-commits archive at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucy-commits/ is
being updated (last was 15 nov, r1202019, current is r1206111) in a
timely fashion.

The user and dev lists seem ok.

regards

Re: [lucy-user] lucy-commits archive not being updated?

Posted by goran kent <go...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:25:30PM +0200, goran kent wrote:
>> Just thought I'd mention it:  I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like
>> the lucy-commits archive at
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucy-commits/ is
>> being updated (last was 15 nov, r1202019, current is r1206111) in a
>> timely fashion.
>
> The mod_mbox Apache module sometimes has memory consumption issues which cause
> weird problems, though I don't know if that's related.
>
> The last revision you saw is the last one on page 1 of the November archive;
> either the link to page 2 was there but since it's only at the top of the page
> it wasn't obvious, or the link didn't appear when you looked.
>
> In any case, I think things are OK now.

You're right, this was just me being a thick spanner.  My brain just
couldn't parse "Next »"

gk

Re: [lucy-user] lucy-commits archive not being updated?

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:25:30PM +0200, goran kent wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention it:  I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like
> the lucy-commits archive at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucy-commits/ is
> being updated (last was 15 nov, r1202019, current is r1206111) in a
> timely fashion.

The mod_mbox Apache module sometimes has memory consumption issues which cause
weird problems, though I don't know if that's related.

The last revision you saw is the last one on page 1 of the November archive;
either the link to page 2 was there but since it's only at the top of the page
it wasn't obvious, or the link didn't appear when you looked.

In any case, I think things are OK now.

Marvin Humphrey