Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/09/24 08:36:39 UTC

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ambari 0.9 Incubating release.

The Apache Ambari  team is proud to announce Apache Ambari 0.9 release.

For Ambari release details and downloads, visit:
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/

(Thanks to Yusaku for setting up the ambari site).

For instructions on how to deploy, please take a look at:
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/install-0.9.html

Regards,
The Ambari Team

Re: Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ambari 0.9 Incubating release.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Please ignore the Subject: tag! Bad copy paste from my side :).

thanks
mahadev

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.