Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr> on 2019/04/06 12:38:09 UTC

How to tell NetBeans to parse again the code of a class?

Hi,

When I change the server of a Web application, I provide packages not
provided by the former server.

The problem: NetBeans is still pointing out errors ("package does not
exist" with a red icon on the left of code) while there are no more
errors. If I modify a single line (adding and removing a space), the
error disappears.

How can I remove all these error messages at once? "Clean and build" of
the project does not solve the problem.