Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Gesker <ge...@alamon.com> on 2006/05/24 00:46:12 UTC

Sandbox nightly

I was hoping to find a recent copy of the sandbox jar to try out the
inputSuggest control. I thought I might find it at
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/ but no luck.

Is there another url where I might find a current snapshot?

Thanks
Dennis

--
Dennis R. Gesker
email: dennis@alamon.com

Re: Sandbox nightly

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
Dennis,
The short answer is :
   http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository

Below is the configuration from my POM.xml that downloads the newest
snapshot automatically.
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
       <artifactId>myfaces-api</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
       <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
       <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
     </dependency>
   <repositories>
      <repository>
          <releases>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
          </snapshots>
          <id>myfaces-repo</id>
          <url>http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository</url>
      </repository>
      <repository>
          <releases>
            <enabled>false</enabled>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
          </snapshots>
          <id>apache-maven-snapshots</id>
          <url>http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
      </repository>
    </repositories>

Paul Spencer

Re: Sandbox nightly

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Sandbox is not built nightly (at the moment.)

Sean

Re: Sandbox nightly

Posted by Dennis Gesker <ge...@alamon.com>.
Hi Paul:

Thanks for the quick response.

I did find some directions on the wiki. I hadn't used maven before but
it didn't take long to get it installed and it seemed to run without a
problem so I think I'm probably headed in the right direction.

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current myfaces-current
cd myfaces-current
mvn install
mvn site

I really appreciate your help.

Dennis

--
Dennis R. Gesker
email: dennis@alamon.com

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage--to move in the opposite direction.

Re: Sandbox nightly

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Dennis,