Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Brant <pm...@gmx.at> on 2004/01/09 16:24:24 UTC

Change request to AbstractXMLProducer.setConsumer

Hi all --

The current code to AbstractXMLProducer.setConsumer is shown below.  Note
that the Javadoc does not agree with the actual implementation.  Could it be
changed to do so?  (For my specific case, I override setContentHandler to put a
ContentHandler in between myself and the final destination and with the code
the way it is now, I also have to override setConsumer to provide the
implementation described in the Javadoc).

Thanks,

Pete

    /**
     * Set the <code>XMLConsumer</code> that will receive XML data.
     * <br>
     * This method will simply call <code>setContentHandler(consumer)</code>
     * and <code>setLexicalHandler(consumer)</code>.
     */
    public void setConsumer(XMLConsumer consumer) {
        this.xmlConsumer = consumer;
        this.contentHandler = consumer;
        this.lexicalHandler = consumer;
    }