Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com> on 2016/02/26 02:15:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE} New committer for Apache Trafodion

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Trafodion Incubator has
asked RuoYu Zuo to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

RuoYu has been involved with Trafodion and its predecessor products for
over five years.   His area of expertise is in the connectivity area
including the ODBC and JDBC drivers.  His contributions include
implementation of Linux ODBC Unicode and  enhancements to JDBC T2. He is
currently working on  multi-threaded rowset support for database
connectivity.  RuoYu is also very experienced with the connectivity server
commonly referred to as the master executor process.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project, allowing
RuoYu to commit changes directly, and to commit the changes of others.

Please welcome RuoYu to his new role!

   Regards,

   Roberta

Re: [ANNOUNCE} New committer for Apache Trafodion

Posted by Atanu Mishra <at...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, RuoYu. You are now part of a very august group.

Atanu

____________________
Atanu Mishra

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.