Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xm_zzc <44...@qq.com> on 2018/09/18 14:57:33 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Propose to upgrade the version of integration/presto from 0.187 to 0.206

Hi:
  I think we can upgrade presto to 0.210 for CarbonData 1.5, 0.210 has fixed
an 'JDBC Driver' issue which is used frequently:
  *Deallocate prepared statement when PreparedStatement is closed.
Previously, Connection became unusable after many prepared statements were
created.*

Re: [Discussion] Propose to upgrade the version of integration/presto from 0.187 to 0.206

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
HI

presto code as below, requires higher java version:
-------------------------
JavaVersion version = JavaVersion.parse(javaVersion);
        if (version.getMajor() == 8 && version.getUpdate().isPresent() &&
version.getUpdate().getAsInt() >= 151) {
            return;
        }

Regards
Liang