Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com> on 2016/01/18 20:48:37 UTC

Include fix for PROTON-1088 in Qpid-Proton release 0.12.0

Hello All,
   I submitted a pull request earlier this morning (which was pushed to the master branch, thanks to kgiusti) as a fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1088 . Unfortunately, this fix could not make it to 0.12.0 alpha release. Qpid dispatch, which uses proton, needs this fix to be part of the 0.12.0 release. I request that this fix be included as part of the beta cut. Here is the fix -

https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/commit/463cfd7ac5b531edb10f9f022bb18228fe21b64b

Thanks,
Ganesh.

Re: Include fix for PROTON-1088 in Qpid-Proton release 0.12.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ganesh,

Since a 0.12.x branch hasn't been created yet this change should just
be included once it is.

Robbie