Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wasana Delpage <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 05:22:47 UTC

Adding AXIS2 Web Service to >NET

Hi All,

With axis2.0.94 i could able to attach the web reference.
But I could not send any data to it and take them back.
Because I dont have Idea on using of FnRequest and fnResponse how they works.

Could anybody tell me how to do it

regards

Wasana

Re: Adding AXIS2 Web Service to >NET

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Wasana,

You don't need to worry about FnRequest or FnResponse (or any other MSFT
crap ;) ). Just get the WSDL from the web service you want to invoke,
thats all you want.
You can code gen (or use OM) using that WSDL and can (hopefully) access
your .web services written using .net.

-- Chinthaka