Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by rodchar <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/23 22:18:35 UTC

where is threadcontext

hi all,

i was looking at NDC in the log4net SDK and read the following:

The NDC is deprecated and has been replaced by the Stacks. The current NDC
implementation forwards to the ThreadContext.Stacks

But i don't see it when i inspect the log4net namespace.

i'm a noob to log4net please go easy.

thanks,
rodchar

Re: where is threadcontext

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
The link I posted is for the latest version of log4net:

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/download.html

which version of log4net should we be using? we're using asp.net 2.0 fx

Re: where is threadcontext

Posted by rodchar <ro...@hotmail.com>.
which version should i be using? we're using asp.net 2.0 fx

Re: where is threadcontext