Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Yuan Jin <ji...@cn.ibm.com> on 2011/09/06 22:06:33 UTC

Yuan Jin is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  09/07/2011 and will not return until
09/08/2011.

I am out of office, and will reply you when I am back.

For HAMSTER related things, you can contact Anthony(Fei Xiong/China/IBM)
 For CFM related things, you can contact Daniel(Liang SH
Su/China/Contr/IBM)
 For TMB related things, you can contact Flora(Jun Ying Li/China/IBM)
 For TWB related things, you can contact Kim(Yuan SH Jin/China/IBM)
 For TPT related things, you can contact Vivi(Wei SH Yang/China/IBM)
 For others, I will reply you when I am back.