Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sa...@pg.com on 2003/06/16 12:55:33 UTC

Javascript w validator

I am trying to introduce validator's javascript in my form but i get:

java.lang.NullPointerException
     at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag.doStartTag(JavascriptValidatorTag.java:316)

There is also another problem: when i introduce invalid data, it presents a
blank page instead of redirecting the request to the input (i introduced the
input property
on the action element but no luck)

Feel free to guess... i ran out of ideas...

Thanks,

Pedro
(See attached file: exception.txt)(See attached file: search-part.jsp)
(See attached file: validator-rules.xml)(See attached file: validation.xml)(See
attached file: struts-storeroom-config.xml)

Re: Javascript w validator

Posted by Firat TIRYAKI <fi...@pleksus.com.tr>.
check out the arrays you are using... if there is any...