Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by jx <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/07 16:31:16 UTC

commons-httpclient/2.0

Hello HttpClient Team

I am using an api that use the version 2.0 of httpclient. But When i try to
find it with maven, it was not available in the maven repository.

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/2.0

The download is link point to the javadoc jar.

Could you please fix it ?

Re: commons-httpclient/2.0

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 08/05/07, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 07:31 -0700, jx wrote:
> > Hello HttpClient Team
> >
> > I am using an api that use the version 2.0 of httpclient. But When i try to
> > find it with maven, it was not available in the maven repository.
> >
> > http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/2.0
> >
> > The download is link point to the javadoc jar.
> >
> > Could you please fix it ?
> >

> Jaime,
>
> We simply have no resources to maintain 3 versions of HttpClient at the
> same time. HttpClient 2.x code line is no longer officially supported.

You can always download the appropriate version from

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-httpclient/jars/
or
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/httpclient/

and put it in your local maven repository.

Re: commons-httpclient/2.0

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 07:31 -0700, jx wrote:
> Hello HttpClient Team
>
> I am using an api that use the version 2.0 of httpclient. But When i try to
> find it with maven, it was not available in the maven repository.
>
> http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/2.0
>
> The download is link point to the javadoc jar.
>
> Could you please fix it ?

Jaime,

We simply have no resources to maintain 3 versions of HttpClient at the
same time. HttpClient 2.x code line is no longer officially supported.

Oleg