Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/02 19:04:48 UTC

Abdera2 Todos: A request

Hey all... there are a few items on the Abdera2 todo list that I
haven't been able to get to, and honestly I don't think I'll get to so
it would be great if anyone wanted to take a look...

1. Need to make sure the maven build is generating proper OSGi
metadata and works within the OSGi runtime
2. None of the storage mechanism specific server adapters [A] have
been ported yet to the new stuff. These should be revisited to see
what makes the most sense.
3. Spring Integration needs to be updated
4. Need to verify that the distribution stuff in the maven build is
working correctly.

[A] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/adapters/

Re: Abdera2 Todos: A request

Posted by James Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thanks ant...

Oh, there's a fifth item I forgot... I didn't port the OpenSearch
stuff yet because of the server side changes.. just hadn't gotten to
it yet.

- James

Re: Abdera2 Todos: A request

Posted by James Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.