Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by patrick cauthorn <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/26 00:21:07 UTC

Not getting mail...

I'm running 'james' and can't get my received mails through POP (it connects
fine).  Basically it looks like all the messages get put in the 'spam' part,
for example a file like:
./apps/james/var/mail/spam/4D61696C313038323933303633393031352D31.Repository.FileStreamStore

My set up is:
james-2.1.3
red hat 9
jvm 1.4.2

THe only changes I made to the config were to add my server name and put in
the dns addresses.

RE: Not getting mail...

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> it looks like all the messages get put in the 'spam' part

Turn on DEBUG for the spooler, and you should see which matcher is directly
mail to the spam processor.  From there, you should know what correction(s)
are necessary.

	--- Noel