Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by gollum <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/10 16:29:58 UTC

Enabling Eclipse JPA Facet: javax.persistence.Convert missing

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a JPA enabled Dyamic Web Project in Eclipse Luna.

To do so, I have enabled the "JPA" checkbox under [Project
Properties->Project Facets] and created a new user library using
javaee-api-6.0.5-tomcat.jar and selected "Generic 2.1" as Platform.

The wizard, however keeps complaining that the class
javax.persistence.Convert is missing in my library.
I've scanned through all other jars that are packed with the latest TomEE
release but could not find such a class.

Any help is highly appreciated

Re: Enabling Eclipse JPA Facet: javax.persistence.Convert missing

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks Romain.

Andy.

On 10/08/2014 23:52, gollum wrote:
> Yes, it's been added in the 2.1 spec ......
> Thank you, problem solved!

   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com
   agumbrecht@tomitribe.com
   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

   TomEE treibt Tomitribe! | http://tomee.apache.org

Re: Enabling Eclipse JPA Facet: javax.persistence.Convert missing

Posted by gollum <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hi

wasn't it added by JPA 2.1? work is not yet started (only 2.0is done)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau