Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Howard Fear <hs...@pooh.pageplus.com> on 1996/06/20 04:58:41 UTC

Re: linux patch for mod_include

Alexei Kosut writes:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
>
> > Could someone do a quick scan of this and make sure the problem it
> > identifies actually got fixed?  This was uploaded last week to
> > ftp://ftp.apache.org/incoming/apache as "1.0.5-linux-patch".  If it has
> > been applied, let me know so I can delete the file.
>
> It looks to have been applied.

Actually, this is the patch for 1.0.5, not the same patch for 1.1.
The 1.1 version was applied.  I uploaded the 1.0.5 versions because:
    1) I was in that directory anyway.
    2) Just in case someone needed it before 1.1 was officially released.
    3) I'm just one of those obsessive, compulsive kind of people.

Looking at the dates for 1.0.5, I doubt that its been applied.

--
Howard Fear      email1: howard_fear@pageplus.com
                 email2: howard_fear@stortek.com