Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/23 17:18:31 UTC

Struts and Differnet date Validation

Hi,

I have to validate the date entered by the user, but in my case the valid date may be dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy, or yyyy/mm/dd

depending on the a parameter which i will be storing in user session,

so how can i do it???

Ashish

A$HI$H

Error while Retrieving FormFile From Map

Posted by "Sudhir S. Shetty" <ss...@powershare.net>.
Hi,
     I have a Jsp page in which I upload a file using the <html:file
property="prtFormFileAttachment"/> tag,
In my action class I use BeanUtils to get a Map of my form Bean in which I
have a FormFile As an attribute.
I pass this Map to my Bussiness Object,
In the Bussiness object when I issue the command
FormFile pvtFormFile = (FormFile)pvtMapForm.get("prtFormFileAttachment");
I get an Exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
	at com.inveniotech.docmgt.DmDocMgtBaseBo.insertAttachedModel(DmDocMgtBaseBo

Kindly guide mne as to how can i get the  file from the Map
TIA,
regards,
Sudhir