Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by mechravi25 <me...@yahoo.co.in> on 2012/01/19 10:33:46 UTC

Src code download url needed for SOLR 3.5

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way where in I can get the src
code(baselined code) for SOLR 3.5 version. I got the code for 3.x
version(3.6) only. Is there a possibility in eclipse to check out the 3.5
code from svn or is there a zip file available for the same?

Thanks.

Re: Src code download url needed for SOLR 3.5

Posted by mechravi25 <me...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply, will try to get the code from the repository
you provided.

Thanks,
Ravi

Re: Src code download url needed for SOLR 3.5

Posted by lboutros <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

you can get the source code from the svn repository too :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/lucene_solr_3_5/

Ludovic.

-----
Jouve
France.

Re: Src code download url needed for SOLR 3.5

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.
Hello!

Please look at the one of the mirrors. There should be a package
apache-solr-3.5.0-src.tgz which contain the source code.

For example the following link should work:
http://ftp.tpnet.pl/vol/d1/apache//lucene/solr/3.5.0/apache-solr-3.5.0-src.tgz

 Rafał Kuć