Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 15:15:05 UTC

Re: how to start / stop the tomcat 6 server with maven2

As Brian said, send your questions to the Users list:
Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>

Also, do not send your emails repeatedly. If someone knows the answer,
they will reply. Sending the same email 3+ times in 1 day will only
make people angry, and they will be less likely to help you.

Wayne