Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 07:24:30 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1

Hi Alex,

I have strange behavior with added Polish translation to installer. When I
start installer it automatic choose pl_PL witch is good. I see that most of
the strings are translated, but when I go to the third step I see some
untranslated text. I'm changing in that moment language for example to
English and again back to Polish.

Third Step: http://images.devs-on.net/Image/vRAUACuLzOXcMDcp-Obszar.png
Result after changing:
http://images.devs-on.net/Image/o37Ko1EEoO3tlPh8-Obszar.png

After those change I see translated text, I am not sure what has happened ?

Installer ver. 3.1.0

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Ohh..I see, so it is really strange.. But ok I will add them also to this
file.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I'm surprised it translated at all.  I think those strings are coming from
apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml