Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/07/01 07:18:14 UTC

Re: Maven site cleanup

Hi,

I like the new http://maven.apache.org/repository-management.html

This proves that when you completely rewrite some pages, the result is far
better than the previous approach

then +1 for ideas expressed in MNGSITE-245

Don't hesitate to ask if you need help to review: notice that IRC is open for
immediate feedback about such things

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Maven site cleanup

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Op Wed, 01 Jul 2015 07:18:14 +0200 schreef Hervé BOUTEMY
<he...@free.fr>:

> Hi,
>
> I like the new http://maven.apache.org/repository-management.html

I like this page as well. Maybe we should explicitly say that the order
repository managers is alphabetic and doesn't say anything about a
preferred solution.

Other question:
How do you get to this page nowadays? IIRC it used to be by the panel on
the right hand side, but now that it is gone...

Robert